5 Easy Ways To Turn A Sweet Potato Into A Delicious Dinner
You heard it here first—the new taco bar is the sweet potato bar. If you prep over the weekend, you can have easy, delicious, and healthy meals ready every night of the week in 10 minutes flat.
While the potatoes are reheating, assemble the toppings. Choose from any of the varieties listed below for easy-but-delicious variations that will turn a simple, baked sweet potato into a balanced meal.
- 4 small to medium sweet potatoes, scrubbed clean
- Whole Foods Market in-house guacamole
- 365 Everyday Value® Organic Mild Salsa
- 365 Everyday Value® Shredded Mild Cheddar & Monterey Jack (or a blend of the two)
- 1 (15-ounce) can 365 Everyday Value® Organic Pinto Beans or 365 Everyday Value® Organic Black Beans, drained and rinsed
- Radishes, thinly sliced
- Hot sauce
- Fresh cilantro, chopped