45 All-Natural DIY Christmas Gift Ideas – Holistic Health Herbalist
I have always enjoyed creating handmade gifts for Christmas. It allows me time to reflect on the relationships in my life and much friends and family mean to me. What better way to show how much you care for someone this holiday season than making them a special personalized gift?
45 ALL-NATURAL DIY CHRISTMAS GIFT IDEAS
These recipes can be scaled up or down depending on your needs and are easily customizable. carrier oils, butters, essential oils, and other ingredients can be swapped out for what you have on hand, so don’t worry if you’re missing a specific ingredient. You can always ask in the comments for the best substitutions 🙂
Happy gift making!
OH! And don’t forget that I have another guide just like this one over on my essential oil blog. Check it out HERE for 37 more homemade gift giving ideas!
25 ALL-NATURAL DIY BEAUTY GIFTS FOR CHRISTMAS
1. Douglas Fir and Mint Whipped Body Butter – a decadent body butter that’s light as marshmallows!
2. Winter Frankincense and Myrrh Serum – My new holy grail face serum recipe that helps control redness and dryness.
3. Homemade Medicated Lip Balm – This lip balm is just like the original carmex in that it has a soft consistency and texture infused with healing ingredients.
4. Lavender Rosemary Eyelash Growth Serum – The perfect gift to give to the women in your life. Who doesn’t want longer more luscious lashes!?
5. Lavender Orange Bath Bombs – if you haven’t tried this amazing combo, you’re missing out! Super fizzy and they smell divine!
6. Chai Rose Lip Balm – Super moisturizing lip balm that smells like a chai tea latte with a hint of rose.